August 5, 2015 10:00am EST: Thank you for your continued patience with our website's growing pains. To answer some of the questions and comments that you all have posted or written/called about;
- There are two rate sheets, one for general usage, and one for the FoundersFirst sponsorship program. General usage is posted both on the main Accommodations page and on the Reservations page. All charts are now clickable to make them more readable.
- Many have confused the sponsorship rates as our base rates and voiced concerns. The base rates are very reasonable when compared to area hotels, and a tremendous bargain over Western/Southern glamping accommodations, particularly when travel costs are figured in. Bella Solviva is a first-class eco-resort, not competing against area campgrounds. You will find the value comparisons under the Reservations menu.
- Sponsorship is not a timeshare. It is pre-purchasing weeks of usage in exchange for a number of benefits, not the least of which is sizable discount.
- Weeks used in the sponsorship program are pre-paid, meaning that there are no additional charges for future reservations during the life of your pre-purchased weeks. Heritage Sponsors will also enjoy a non-transferable discount on future reservations once their pre-purchased time has expired. Items such as concierge services, excursions, meal packages and spa treatments will be an additional charge for all guest.
- FoundersFirst will enjoy 48 hours to make their reservations as one of the benefits of that program. We will post on both here and on social media when both commence.
We trust this will clear up some of the confusion and look forward to welcoming you at Bella Solviva!